Join us for a relaxing afternoon watching the intense drama of the “Sport of Kings”: Polo.
- For the kids: Wagon rides drawn by awesome Clydesdales!
- Compete: Prizes awarded for the best tailgate decor, costumes and menu.
- When & Where: The Annual Polo Tournament is held Sunday, July 21, from noon to 4 PM at the Blackberry Polo Field (Bliss Road, ½ mile south of Main Street – Map).
- Tickets: $10 / person, or $30 per carload if purchased in advance – $15 / person, or $40 / carload at the gate.
- Where to purchase tickets: All Dressed Up, Batavia MainStreet,
Want to learn more about polo? Check out Wikipedia’s information on the sport.
Polo photographs from the 2011 event in our header courtesy of Megan West (http://offside-element.smugmug.com).
Check out more pictures from the 2011 event courtesy of Karl Knapp!